Marketing, Advertising, & Public Relations
Buddy Scalera is a marketing professional with over 17 years of interactive online experience. Learn more About Buddy Scalera.
Scalera maintains Words Pictures Web, a popular and influential blog about online communications and marketing. He is a co-host on the RX Digital Marketing Podcast with Chris Cullmann and Matt Balogh.
- Launched the very first pharmaceutical brand on MySpace, the popular social network, which helped the client communicate with a targeted demographic; later expanded communications to Facebook
- Developed, monitored, and optimized dozens of successful search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns on Google, Yahoo, Ask, and MSN; campaign targeting includes keywords, placements, regionals, banners, click-to-play video, and more
- Monitored and measured the impact of blogs for several large brands, which helped clients to develop new brand messages
- Distributed clients' brand assets on viral video networks, including YouTube, MySpace, Google Video, and Yahoo Video, which helped maximize existing brand video assets
- Wrote and edited many winning proposals, including RFIs, presentations, and other conceptual materials, which led to new business development
- Edited many interactive online eDetails, which educate and motivate healthcare professionals to consider brand benefits
- Developed, launched, and maintained one of the first online pop culture communities on America Online (AOL); later re-launched the award-winning community on the web
Learn more about Buddy's upcoming speaking events.